Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Pineapple Chipotle Tilapia

Oh my goodness...this was fantastic if I do say so myself. It's a spin on "Tilapia in Ten" posted previously with a Caribbean twist using Tastefully Simple Pineapple Chipotle Salsa. Super easy, very low cal...what more can you ask for?

Tilapia Fillets
Tastefully Simple Pineapple Chipotle Salsa
Olive Oil

Place a bit of the olive oil in a pan with a lid. Bring heat up, insert fish fillets. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on one side, turn. Add about 3/4 of a cup of Pineapple Chipotle Salsa. Place lid on and poach until fish is flaky and cooked through (about 5 more minutes.) Serve with Basmati rice and black beans.

I think a meatier fish like Mahi Mahi or Doro would also be yummy- and you could always do black beans and yellow rice with it as well- Vigo has an excellent pre-packaged product that is ready in 30 minutes- you just add it to boiling water with a bit of olive oil.

Interested in learning more about Tastefully Simple products? Visit my website: www.tastefullysimple.com/cferguson1 Currently I am doing a "mystery host" party so you may even win some free product!

No comments:

Post a Comment